Friday, April 4, 2008

How to describe myself...?

How to describe myself...?

I'm average height and build but stand out a bit in a crowd because I'm a natural redhead (freckles and all). I love to laugh and will admit to having a rather sarcastic sense of humour. I range from quiet and shy to full-out crazy depending on my mood (and how much sugar I've had). I have a definite sweet tooth and have been known to out-eat my dates (which can be embarrassing). I'm a terrible dancer and a ho-hum athlete, but a very good sport. For me it's not whether you win the game, but how much fun you have while you're playing.

One of the first things I tend to notice about a person is their smile and sense of humour (although a great body doesn't hurt either!). Actually, a sense of humour is a necessity when dealing with me. I'm looking for a guy who takes life seriously when necessary, but who can kick back and relax when the opportunity presents. I like a man who doesn't mind getting his hands dirty but who cleans up nicely; who is just as happy staying home and watching TV as going out; who has a variety of interests but still likes to try/learn new things.

If this sounds like you and your approach to life, drop me a line and we'll see what happens.

No comments: